- Your order will be delivered by DPD. Delivery timeslot will be allocated by DPD on the morning of your delivery date. To track your order, we recommend downloading the DPD app.
- Dry ice will also be included in the packaging. Please dispose of this as per the packaging
- Please allow cake items to settle to room temp before consuming.
- Next Day Delivery Service costs £6.99 for weekday delivery and £9.99 for weekend delivery, and entitles you to next-day home delivery when ordered by 1pm on weekdays and 12 midday on Saturdays. No deliveries on a Mondays
- Any issues with delivery or non-delivery should be directed towards our delivery partners DPD. Any issues relating to delivered product quality should be reported to Medina Delights Ltd customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact us via email for same day deliveries on all orders placed before 1pm (Birmingham Only £9.99)
- E gift vouchers will be sent via email. Please allow up to 3 working days in the instance of a refund.
Perishable goods such as food unfortunately cannot be returned.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Refunds (if applicable)
If you aren’t satisfied with the condition of a food product that you receive from us following an online purchase please contact us immediately at email@example.com with full feedback and attached pictures of the product you received. Without pictures of the product we cannot proceed with investigating your online purchase.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Any errors for example, wrong address entered by the customer will not be eligible for a refund
For Non-Perishable Goods
If you have had a change of heart you must notify us within 7 days for a refund, then you must return the item to Medina Delights unused and in its original condition.
Please contact a member of our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will instruct you on how to return the items.
All you pay for is the postage cost of returning the goods. For expensive items we recommend that you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature on receipt, as this insures the package in case it goes missing. The product will remain your responsibility until it has been signed for at the returns address. We do not accept responsibility for products lost or damaged in the post.
We regret that we cannot accept returns on the following non-faulty products:
•The products(s) has/have been personalised, made to order or customised in any way.
•The packaging or any of the individual product components, has been damaged.
•The product(s) is/are perishable.
•The non-faulty product does not arrive at Medina Delights in its original packaging. In this case we will not be able to offer you a refund. We will call you to arrange to send the product back to you and to take payment for the subsequent delivery costs.
Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.
For Faulty Goods
If the product you have ordered is faulty you can return it. Parcels or items damaged in transit must be verbally reported to Medina Delights before 3.00pm the next working day following delivery, and also by email within 3 days.
Please contact a member of our Customer Services team immediately to report a fault.
We will not confirm that we have received your return. After receipt of your goods we aim to issue refunds within 7 working days. The cost of your item will be refunded to the credit/debit card used to make the purchase. Please note refunds take 5 working days to clear from the point of processing.
If you aren’t satisfied with the condition of a food product that you receive from us following an online purchase please contact us at email@example.com with full feedback and attached pictures of the product you received.
2 Walford Road
If you wish to cancel an order please contact our Customer Services Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If your goods have been despatched before cancellation you will be liable for the costs of returning the unwanted items.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights